Become a Dealer
Are you ready to be your own boss?
Start your own small business or expand your existing business in an established brick and mortar location that is 15 miles west of Chicago.
Jackson Square Mall allows you to create a physical presence in one of hottest downtown areas in the Western Suburbs without the commitment or huge overhead.
Jackson Square Mall provides the physical space, staff and marketing. You build, decorate and design your space with your items.
Jackson Square Mall is here to help you succeed!
Submit application form via link below
- Products: Products are reviewed on quality and uniqueness. We review product packaging and branding, and look for an overall cohesive brand aesthetic. We prioritize handmade items.
- Booth display: Please see our Pinterest board for what we are looking for. We expect each booth within the market to feel like its own experience.
- Online presence: We also review applicant’s social media accounts for: following, growth, and engagement (including Instagram and Facebook).
We are looking for the following qualities in potential dealers:
- General good vibes and attitude
- Engagement and attentiveness with shoppers
- Promotional efforts online
- Booth display
- Adherence to schedules
- Good communication
- Dealers understanding and compliance of our policies
Please note: We have a capped amount of dealers per category to ensure that Jackson Square Mall maintains a standard of high-quality and variety.
What type of products are we looking for?
Plants - Indoor
MCM / Modern
What Jackson Square Mall offers
- Month to month booth contracts
- Simple commission structure
- Online access to add inventory and see sales in real time
- Online sales platform
- Onsite management
- Barcode labeling of products
Why Choose Jackson Square Mall
Jackson Square Mall is physically open 7 days a week, 360 days a year. We manage and cashier, advertise and promote, and then issue payment for your sales the following month.
Jackson Square Mall is one of the few antique/vintage stores selling online in the Midwest!
Our barcode system means less errors and real time management of our inventory.
Booth agreements are month to month. You have no payroll, credit card fees, bounced checks, advertising expense, paper supplies, or utilities. Rent and commission are your only overhead!
Besides booth rent and 15% commission on all items sold, you have no other fees.
Join over 50 independent businesses that service more than 5000 guests per year!
Submit your information below and our store manager will contact you regarding space availability and pricing.